Project Manager Position
- Assist in prioritizing and managing customer projects by ensuring alignment with
established initiatives and goals.
- Assist in writing project proposals; in the form of project initiation documents,
outlining the goals, business objectives, scope, timeline, risks and organizational
structure of IT projects.
- Demonstrate value of appropriate technologies to business users by communicating change
initiatives, goals and objectives related to IT projects.
- Assist in gathering feedback from business users regarding the ability of business
solutions to meet the business requirements defined during blueprint phases of projects.
- Provide ongoing support to the development, execution and measurement of strategic
- Serve as an effective conduit for information sharing among all of the IT related
functional segments of the organization.
- Frequent quality control reviews of departmental project portfolio application.
Knowledge resource for project management tools and methodology for project teams.
- Generate monthly metric and key performance indicator reports and disseminate to the
- Maintain and assist in creating IT policies and procedures.
- Assist in defining yearly vision, project prioritization and budget planning process.
- Support project teams as needed.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]